The NavyBaby Contrast Set includes 8 items with a black and white theme!
From birth to around 4 months of age, your baby sees black and white (including greyscale) most predominately. We know that other intense colours, like green and red are noticeable, but in an already busy world, we're focusing on serenity.
We're proud to offer bold, high contrasting options to the younger infant, to support the development of the optic nerves and encourage focal points in a typically blurry world. The added benefit of a tactile experience too!
The Contrast Set is perfect as a newborn gift or to add additional differing items to a colourful collection.
Contrast Set items:
Contrast Piece Set
- Micro Pad
- Large Scarf
- Black & White Ribbon Ring
- Wooden Button
- Gold Jar Ring
- Wooden Star
- Wooden Teaspoon
- Stainless Steel Sphere
Delivered in your choice of an organza or cotton drawstring bag. Including a formal description of the benefits of heuristic, loose part play, and learning.
Open-ended play supports your child in a multitude of ways:
- Targeting key areas of brain development.
- Sparking self-directed, independent play.
- Offering a sensory experience where children are exposed to a variety of weights, shapes, sizes, feelings, smells, and temperatures.
- Construct, deconstruct and reconstruct working theories.
- Developing lifelong learning skills.
- Provide play where your child is in charge. The is no right or wrong way to interact.
- Providing opportunities for creativity, imagination and confidence, and positive learning associations that affirm your babies' capabilities.
Baskets/props are not included and can be purchased separately.
Please do take the time to read our NavyBaby Caution Disclaimer. We always advise supervised play.
As we continue to source affordable, quality, and safe items there is a rare occasion when some items may be out of stock and will be replaced with another item of equal or greater value.