With the nature of shipping freight and handling, over time we acquire a selection of second hand loose parts in our stock room. These loose parts have visual and physical defects of a varying degree, all that of course foster fantastic play opportunities - they just need a little extra sanding, TLC or have a mark that simply means they become B grade stock.
Examples of defects are:
- Wooden items may be rough and need sanding.
- Metal items may be dented or marked.
- Material items may be marked or discoloured.
- Items may have a sticker on them.
- Wooden items may have grain markings or dents.
- Items may have glue residue that needs wiped off.
- Metal items may depict a residue or weathered appearance.
- Unattached things that may need glued back together.
Before you purchase any of the listed B-Grade Sets from the drop down box please read the following;
- Items are second hand quality.
- Expect items to be visually and physically impaired.
- You will need to check these items carefully after courier delivery and before you give to your child.
- You will need to inspect each item and for example lightly sand any wooden items necessary.
- Items may wear and tear or deteriorate faster than our retail loose parts due to having a defect.
- No refunds or replacements are available.
Most Sets come in an organza bag.
Items broken in transit will be individually refunded.
No codes a valid when purchasing seconds.
Some sets will be sent in a recycled plastic bag.